A4 NCR Book
You can choose your backgrounds, themes, and fonts with our expert designers. Send us the file once the design is complete, and we'll take care of the rest! We can also make custom shapes, single or double sided, and all our prices.
● Professional appearance: NCR books can be printed with your company's logo or other information, which can give your documents a more professional appearance.
● Versatile: NCR books can be used for a variety of applications, such as invoicing, order forms, receipts, and many more.
● Easy to Use: NCR books are easy to use, you just have to write on the top sheet and copies will be made in the layers below.
DO YOU NEED HELP IN DESIGN AND ARTWORK?
At Uthara Print we have a dedicated team of professionals who will help you to design your product. They will work with you right from conception of the idea and until the idea is executed. Uthara Print is a place where we will guide you through the whole printing process so you don't have to go anywhere else for your printing needs.
Our standard delivery takes 5 to 6 working days.
If your artwork continues to the edge of the sheet bleed is required.
Printing presses do not print right to the edge of the sheet so to achieve full bleed we print on oversized sheets and then cut back down to the original size.
For tear off note pads that requires the design to continue off the sheet an extra 3mm bleed is required. For example if you are printing an A4 note pad with bleed, the artwork needs to be set to 216 x 303mm. The job is then cut back to the final size of 297 x 210mm.
We recommend using a safe zone if you are printing important graphics of text near the edge of the sheet. We work to cutting tolerances of +1- 2mm.
For standard note pads we recommend working within a safe zone of 3mm inside of the original size.
For example on an A4 note pad the safe zone measurements would be 291 x 204mm
We only accept artwork as a press ready PDF and this is the only file format you can upload with us.
If you have created your artwork in a software program such as Adobe Illustrator or Indesign, we recommend converting all text to outlines. This will make the file non-dependent on fonts and
prevent any font issues.
When working with PDF files please embed all fonts in the document when asked to do so.
This is particularly important when working with custom fonts.
- Most used carbonless printing product in the world
- These books consist of 2, 3, or 4-part sets that stay fixed in a book until removed
- You can choose your backgrounds, themes, and fonts with our expert designers
You might also like
Need More Information 24/7 Online Support
128 City Road, London,
Company Registration number 14332632